Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lots of Fun!

Today, or to be more accurate, yesterday, was such a great day to me. This is the first time I have an outing spree with my new classmates. In the afternoon I went to Crystal's house for her birthday(she celebrates her bdy with us 1 day earlier).Then at night I went to Fairuz's house for Hari Raya open house...Feel tired after 2 consecutive parties!

I reached Crystal's house at 12++pm. At first I thought I've gone to the wrong house cz it was damn quiet at the compound of the house! If there's a party, even in the house, sounds could be heard at the gate. But the atmosphere was so quiet until I dared not to press the doorbell.Haha...After entering the house, I was told that Crystal was out and only 3 girls had arrived. So I sat down and watched tv...When most of us had arrived, I found that I had nothing much to talk with them. Perhaps their topics don't suit me? I started to find a little boring. Luckily when having our lunch, I started to involve in their conversations and after that, my boredom reduced. Then, they "chiong k" in living room. I seldom sing in front of my friends, so initially I refused. But they kept asking me to sing. So I breathed deeply, gathered my guts and "switched on" my vocal box. Luckily I din sing too terribly...haha...

We did play a few games later. I found myself not so awkward gradually and my real innerself emerged. We played crazily, shrieked harshly with all our might. According to Crystal's mum, this is actually the way we distress after PP2.Haha...we somehow agree. So crazily and wholeheartedly we played until the time to go home. Some were preparing for Fairuz's open house at night but some weren't.

My dad and sis were attending a dinner at 7pm, so I had to proceed to Fairuz's house much earlier(well, it started at 7.30pm). I arrived before 7pm. From a distance, I saw 3 guys standing at the compound and instantly I wished they are my classmates. Gladly, they are! Phew! I wasnt alone~ We were the earliest to arrive and Fairuz exclaimed that she hadn't put up her tudung when the boys arrived! We went around her house to have a look. Wow, it's wide and the design of the house is a far cry from ordinary houses. That's probably the affection of Islam and Malay culture, I suppose. There are a variety of fruit trees in the compound. Those are all the products of Fairuz's dad's hard work. There are nangka trees, mango trees, coconut trees and even grape trees! It's indeed convenient for them to have adequate amount of fruits daily and they can have different types of fruits each day! That's the benefit of planting yourself, besides reducing expenditure and ensuring your health. The mosque can be seen at the back of her house. She showed us the path which leads to the mosque within minutes so they can procced to the mosque easily.

I had even much to talk at night(and I'm glad for it since I'm not that talkactive in usual days). After having dinner, we sat in a circle and had countless conversations. Cheryl's extreme reactions were the additional entertainment for us. Haha... Once after taking photo, we found three small Malay kids sitting on our chairs. We were already fed up with them since they kept pointing at us when we were taking photo. Then when we took our seats again and continued our conversations, they kept saying "dirty" words. In fact, they were scolding us for nothing! So we kept "backstabbing" (not "back-" actually since we talked in front of them) them, but of course without using such uncivilised words. we just accused their stupidity and rudeness. Loo even played the songs in his hp at full blast to cover up their raucous and ear-piercing voices. They thought it's pleasuring or stylish or whatsoever doing so in front of us who are elder. After minutes of MUMBLING, they finally surrendered and left. Wakaka...I immediately clapped my hands loudly! XD

Thanks to Fairuz's mum for giving me a pack of fruits, and sorry to keep them waiting since I was the last one to leave...All in all, it was an enjoyable day which had built up a close relationship between 4S1 members. Ooo......it's so late now! Have to go to bed!! Yawn~~

No comments:

Post a Comment